PyroPol® HiFi DNA polymerase
 enhanced processivity for amplification of long DNA targets, i.e. ~20-kb, and of notoriously challenging genomic sequences such as cruciforms, repetitive structures, inverted terminal repeats, direct repeats, short tandem repeats, high GC-content such as the 5’ arm of Rosa26, hairpins, and pro-telomeres; extreme thermostability at elevated thermocycling temperatures; ultra-low error rates, high fidelity and elevated proofreading activity (3’->5’ exonuclease activity) to reduce mutational load 100-fold relative to Taq DNA polymerase; absence of terminal DNA transferase (TdT) activity for blunt product cloning; increased speed and lack of strand displacement activity; direct amplification of DNA in crude samples from human or animal tissues, from microbiological colonies, or from the environment like archeological site sediment containing complex mixtures of inhibitors.
- High-fidelity PCR and primer-extension reactions
- Generation of blunt-end PCR products for cloning and expression
- Single-cell blastomere PCR for genotyping mammalian preimplantation embryos
- RT-PCR for cDNA cloning and expression
- Site-directed mutagenesis
- Long-range junction PCR to validate CRISPR gene-edited loci
200 mM Tris pH 8.820 mM MgSO₄100 mM KCl80 mM (NH₄)₂SO₄1% Triton X-1000.5% IGEPAL CA-6301 mg/ml rHSA (recombinant human serum albumin)
20 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0)40 mM NaCl0.1 mM EDTA1 mM TCEP50% (v/v) glycerol
“In vitro diagnostic products are those reagents, instruments, and systems intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, including a determination of the state of health, in order to cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent disease or its sequelae. Such products are intended for use in the collection, preparation, and examination of specimens taken from the human body. These products are devices as defined in section 201(h)of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the act), and may also be biological products subject to section 351 of the Public Health Service Act. Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), section 809.3(a).”
1. Please note that protocols with PyroPol® HiFi DNA polymerase may differ from protocols with other polymerases. Conditions recommended below should be used for optimal performance.
25 µl REACTION
50 µl REACTION
2. Notes: Gently mix the reaction. Collect all liquid to the bottom of the tube by a quick spin if necessary. Overlay the sample with mineral oil if using a PCR machine without a heated lid.